Stunning reclaimed Mango Wood Chair has been beautifully upholstered in brightly coloured recycled sari’s. No two pieces are the same. Made in Jaipur in a family run co-operative where all workers receive fair wages and benefits.
This is a unique product made of kanthas/saris. Traditionally kanthas (throws) are made by women in Bengal and Bangladesh using their saris. The saris are layered together with pieces of fabric between them and then hand-stitched using a running stitch to make all new throws that can be used in various ways. As this is made from vintage saris there may be some patches, irregular stitching or marks.
We believe this makes the product even more special. The throw has been cleaned, washed and sun dried before making products out of it.
94 x 48 x 79 cm
- Standard Delivery £6.50
- All Non-Furniture (except lamps and Mirrors) orders over £150 FREE delivery within the UK only.
- Shipping on Mirrors and Lamps is £25
- Shipping on Furniture is calculated by weight
- Small/standard items - delivery within 3-5 working days
- In-stock furniture items - delivery within 1-4 weeks
- Out of stock items - delivery within 4 - 14 weeks
(We will be able to advise you by email of the ETA of any item you are interested in ordering before you place your order).
- Mixed Items - in stock – All items delivered together within 1-4 weeks
Shop Location: 79 Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex SS9 1PE
Contact number: 01702 719253
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us in its original condition. Simply complete the returns form that was included with your order and enclose it with the items and post back to Returns Dept. Scape Interiors, 79, Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex. SS9 1PE
For more details, click here.