Our bohemian occasional chair finished in printed cotton velvet exudes nomadic, global spirit. This stunning Bird of Paradise and tropical flower design on a turquiose background will give any room a real wow factor! Built on mango and acacia wood frames by skilled tradesmen in a family-run co-operative in Jaipur - The Pink City.
Available in three timeless shades. Both comfy and sturdy, these chairs are a perfect addition to a bedroom or cosy lounge to create a focal point in your house.
Each product is sustainably and ethically made by a family cooperative in Jaipur.
These cotton velvets are 100% lovingly handmade and hand screen printed. Each is unique and there will be slight variations in the print and the distribution of the dye on the velvet. It's impossible to control such things by 100%. We believe these variations add to the authenticity and beauty of each piece.
63 x 75 x 79 cm
- Standard Delivery £6.50
- All Non-Furniture (except lamps and Mirrors) orders over £150 FREE delivery within the UK only.
- Shipping on Mirrors and Lamps is £25
- Shipping on Furniture is calculated by weight
- Small/standard items - delivery within 3-5 working days
- In-stock furniture items - delivery within 1-4 weeks
- Out of stock items - delivery within 4 - 14 weeks
(We will be able to advise you by email of the ETA of any item you are interested in ordering before you place your order).
- Mixed Items - in stock – All items delivered together within 1-4 weeks
Shop Location: 79 Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex SS9 1PE
Contact number: 01702 719253
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us in its original condition. Simply complete the returns form that was included with your order and enclose it with the items and post back to Returns Dept. Scape Interiors, 79, Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex. SS9 1PE
For more details, click here.