Dimensions: Rug/Large Doormat 65 x 85 cm
Runner 65 x 150 cm (Available to order-call 01702 719253)
Hug Rug…the world’s most environmentally friendly barrier mat. Designed from the outset to have a light environmental footprint helping protect the world WE live in. Engineered to keep dirty footprints out of the home YOU live in. We all love the environment, nature and wildlife but we want to keep it in it’s rightful place…OUTSIDE!
TRAPS UP TO 95% DUST DIRT AND MUD
*WASHABLE AT 30°C
HugRug is manufactured using recycled cotton which is then combined with a new advanced microfibre, which is thinner than a human hair, this microfibre is extremely clever, is able to attract dirt and dust molecules very efficiently, in fact they can absorb over 3 times their own weight in water or liquid without letting any water through onto the floor!Hug Rug stops dirty footprints in their tracks by trapping up to 95% of dust, wet mud and dirt – The special cotton fibres soak up moisture which reduces any slip hazards from wet floors, gets deep into the tread of shoes and paws, so protecting carpets and floors which reduces cleaning. They are easy to clean becoming more absorbent with each wash.
Hug Care Instructions – for a longer life of your Hug.
• Only wash the Hug Rug when necessary.
• New Hug Rugs may shed excess cotton, this is normal and will stop once it has been brushed a few times or washed.
• To save water – allow mud and dirt to dry and then simply brush it away
.• To give the rug a longer life place it in a cotton pillow case, machine wash on cotton wash at 30ºC with drum at 600 approx.(USA – wash in cold water or below 86°F with mild washing detergent)
• Excess cotton may arise in filter – so check filter on washing machine regularly.
• Do not use biological washing detergent as this may fade the colour.
• Do not use fabric conditioner as this will reduce the effect of its performance.
• Flat, Aga rail or line dry naturally. The Hug Rug can be tumble dried on a cool setting for 10 minutes to plush the pile – this is optional.
• Never place a Hug Rug on a damp floor.
• Never place Hug Rug in tumble dryer on high heat setting for long period of time.
• As with any soft furnishings – if left in direct sunlight the colour will fade.
• Ours mats are designed not to leave marks, however a combination of cleaning products, sunlight & heat may effect and / or cause discolouration to certain types of flooring when covered. We would advise you to please lift the mat frequently to allow the floor under the mat to be cleaned and aired. Our backing is a natural based product free from vinyl & PVC. For specialist flooring please check with the manufacturer before using any rubber backed mats.