BW Original Clear (Briwax) The natural wood finishing treatment for all types of wood, in the home and in the workshop for all wood craftsmen. A blend of Beeswax and Carnuba waxes to give an instant natural sheen to bare wood or over Sanding Sealer. Ideal for wood carvings and turned wood, for floors and skirtings. Briwax cleans and protects wood, tiles, metalwork, marble and melamine etc. Briwax is extensively used in the pine furniture industry. Apply with 0000 steel wool, Briwax brushes or cloth.
Easy to apply and buff.
- Gives a long lasting Satin sheen.
- Rapid dry.
- Can be applied directly to timber or onto Briwax Shellac Sanding Sealer.
- Available in three shades
- 400 gr
Standard Shipping fee: £6.50
- Small/standard items - delivery within 3-5 working days
- In stock furniture items - delivery within 1-4 weeks
- Out of stock items - delivery within 4 - 14 weeks
(We will be able to advise you by email of the ETA of any item you are interested in ordering before you place your order).
- Mixed Items - instock – All items delivered together within 1-4 weeks
Shop Location: 79 Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex SS9 1PE
Contact number: 01702 719253
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us in its original condition. Simply complete the returns form that was included with your order and enclose it with the items and post back to: Returns Dept. Scape Interiors, 79, Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex. SS9 1PE
For more details click here.