- Biscuit Baking Fun | Gifts For Kids-
Follow the recipe card to make these fab sea creature biscuits, then decorate them in your favourite colours. Watch our for the sharks!
- 5 stainless steel sea friend
- biscuit cutters, recipe card, food bags, starfish
- stickers and pen.
- Functional sharp edges, adult supervision
- recommended. Choking hazard. Small parts - not
- suitable for children under 3 years.
- We have been working with Apples to Pears and stocking their multi-award-winning Gift in a Tin range for many years.
The creative Gift in a Tin brand consists of charming gift ideas which can be built, crafted, played-with, or used when travelling or in the garden. We are delighted that the charm and desirability of these fabulous gifts has been recognised by the industry body, the Giftware Association which has regularly awarded the range with prestigious accolades including Gift of the Year winners in 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2018 for respectively; Make your own Insect House, Train Set in a Tin, Car Journey Games and the Natural History Museum Amazing Dinosaur Model Kit range.
In addition, Farm in a Tin was the Progressive Preschool Award Winner in 2014. The range is continually being added to and there really is something for everyone.
Standard Shipping fee: £6.50, FREE for orders above £150
- Small/standard items - delivery within 3-5 working days
- In-stock furniture items - delivery within 1-4 weeks
- Out of stock items - delivery within 4 - 14 weeks
(We will be able to advise you by email of the ETA of any item you are interested in ordering before you place your order).
- Mixed Items - in stock – All items delivered together within 1-4 weeks
Shop Location: 79 Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex SS9 1PE
Contact number: 01702 719253
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us in its original condition. Simply complete the returns form that was included with your order and enclose it with the items and post back to Returns Dept. Scape Interiors, 79, Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex. SS9 1PE
For more details, click here.