Three Seater Turquoise Velvet Bird of Paradise Antique Sofa
Stunning Sofa built in Jaipur on a sustainable mango wood base by craftsman skilled in woodcraft and upholstery. Upholstered in vibrant Bird of Paradise printed cotton velvet on a stunning turquoise background. With wood turned legs, this antique style sofa will create a beautiful focal point in any room.
Each product is sustainably and ethically made by a family cooperative in Jaipur.
These cotton velvets are 100% lovingly handmade and hand screen printed. Each is unique and there will be slight variations in the print and the distribution of the dye on the velvet. It's impossible to control such things by 100%. We believe these variations add to the authenticity and beauty of each piece.
153 x 83 x 80 cm
- Standard Delivery £6.50
- All Non-Furniture (except lamps and Mirrors) orders over £150 FREE delivery within the UK only.
- Shipping on Mirrors and Lamps is £25
- Shipping on Furniture is calculated by weight
- Small/standard items - delivery within 3-5 working days
- In-stock furniture items - delivery within 1-4 weeks
- Out of stock items - delivery within 4 - 14 weeks
(We will be able to advise you by email of the ETA of any item you are interested in ordering before you place your order).
- Mixed Items - in stock – All items delivered together within 1-4 weeks
Shop Location: 79 Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex SS9 1PE
Contact number: 01702 719253
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us in its original condition. Simply complete the returns form that was included with your order and enclose it with the items and post back to Returns Dept. Scape Interiors, 79, Broadway, Leigh-on-sea, Essex. SS9 1PE
For more details, click here.